Spicy Chocolate Pork Chops
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon of Italian spices
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 3 tablespoons of Laura Secord 70% cocoa mini-chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of crushed hot pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 4 pork chops with bones
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Preheat oven at 350°F.
Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, in a small sealable bag (Ziploc style). Crush the Laura Secord 70 % cocoa mini chocolate chips in the bag with a rolling pin.
In the oil, cook the pork chops at high temperature for 3 minutes on each side, on medium fire.
Evenly spread the spice and chocolate mix on each side of the pork chops.
Put in the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove the pork chops from the pan, put on a serving plate with a root vegetable salad.